Versatile and productive, A3 LED UV printer with myriad applications and capabilities and featuring unique jettable primer, white and clear inks and a 150mm head gap.
The high head gap Mimaki UJF-3042HG is suitable for commercial printers, promotional products companies and signmakers - as well as manufacturing setups - for producing photo quality print onto practically any product. Perfect for branding up and imprinting items, its low energy consumption and durable print mean it delivers the highest quality output in a fraction of the time to a traditional pad or screen print. Adding additional heads and an enlarged head gap to the hugely successful FX version, the HG incorporates white, clear, primer and process inks into a versatile platform.
With no limit to minimum run lengths and the ability to handle variable data, short - and highly profitable production become a reality.
- Innovative high quality desktop LED UV cure printer with 8 ink channels
- New automatic primer facility - primer is applied only to areas that require it
- Varnish for highlighting and protecting print areas
- 6 inch (150mm) head height
- Vacuum bed
- Vivid images even on transparent media through use of white ink
- Print to almost any materials
- Benefits from leveraging innovative LED UV curing technologies -
- Ultra low power consumption
- Print to heat sensitive media
- Instant on/off lamp switching
- Perfect for promotional goods, industrial products, giftware, personalised items, photographic work, membrane panels and more.
- Mimaki Raster Link Pro RIP software included
| ||Mimaki UJF-3042HG |
|Print area ||12"(300mm) x 17"(420mm) x 6"(150mm) |
|Inks ||CMYKcmW + Clear + Primer (dependent upon ink set) |
|LED UV Hard inks || |
|Production Speed (complete bed) ||720x600, 4pass: 2' 30" |
720x900, 6pass: 4' 00"
1400x1200, 8pass: 8' 00"
|Warranty ||1 Year, fully comprehensive |
|RIP software included || |