Mimaki JFX200-2513EX wide format flatbed UV printer
The JFX200-2513 EX is a successor to the JFX200-2513 and is a large format flatbed UV inkjet printer that combines high-value-added printing and high productivity at an entry level price.
- High value-added print - "2.5D Texture Maker" that enables easy creation of smooth semi-stereoscopic raised texture prints
- High productivity - Print speed in white-simultaneous printing has improved 200% vs. previous models
- Stability and safety - NCU & NRS automatically detects missing nozzles and performs recovery. Links with external interface allow users to meet safety standards that are different by factory
- Upgraded usability - Work efficiency improved by adding the vacuum-controlling foot switch. Ethernet connection supported.
With the capability to print onto thick substrates, it offers the ability to produce a diverse range of prints for both indoor and outdoor use. It is ideally suited for applications such as backlit displays and signage, signs and posters, interior dιcor, glass and metal decorative panels and more. Its 4x 8, landscape-oriented format is small enough to fit into most sign and graphic print shops. White, clear and inks are available. The UV-LED lamps offer reduced energy consumption and a longer lamp lifetime.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE HERE
- Landscape-oriented table can print on one 4 x 8 board or a variety of pre-cut pieces
- Table size 98.4 W x 51.1 L (2500 x 1300 mm)
- Objects up to 2.0 thick (50 mm)
- Printing speeds up to 269 SqFt (25 SqM) per hour
- Up to the equivalent of 8 4 x 8 boards per hour
- Layout pins ensure proper media alignment
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,200 dpi
- Variable dot printing and Mimaki Advanced Pass system deliver smooth gradients
- Zoned vacuum table holds media flat
- UV inks supplied in high-capacity 1 liter bottles
- White, Clear, and Primer available
- LUS-150 inks are flexible up to 150%
- LH-100 inks offer high scratch and chemical resistance
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Low-energy UV-LED lamps last five years or more