Canon ImagePROGRAF IPF8100
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100, 44" inch printer takes the next step in redefining large format printing. The new iPF8100 is the ideal solution for any color professional looking for impressive, full-bleed color output, strength in paper handling and exceptional speed in output. Advanced professional features such as automatic clogged nozzle detection and compensation for reliability, an 80GB Hard Drive, 330ml and 700ml selectable ink capacity sizes for versatility, a large backlit LCD panel for ease of use, and ink usage tracking for accountability are all part of the new iPF8100 to satisfy every color professional's large format printing needs. The 12-color pigment ink system with LUCIA inks offers excellent color fastness and stability with a remarkably wide color gamut. The new ink formulation for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray reduces bronzing, while providing stronger ink adhesion to the print media, resulting in better scratch resistance without any additional protection. The Canon L-COA processor, which is dedicated to the imagePROGRAF, is designed to optimize the best quality output at the highest possible speeds. Vivid breathtaking, long lasting prints are achieved by combining Canon's advanced technological achievements.
The many built in features that make this printer easy to use and maintain, are the driving force behind this powerful printer. With the printer's unique ability to print in unprecedented quality and speed along with the multiple media handling options and software suite, make the iPF8100 the ideal solution for all types of professionals. The iPF8100 is designed for reliability, simplicity, productivity and above all quality.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- 12-Color Pigment Ink System - Canon's LUCIA pigment ink offers excellent color fastness and stability with a remarkably wide color gamut. LUCIA ink minimizes bronzing and graininess
- Built in Calibration - Equipped with a built-in calibration feature to help you consistently achieve superior results
- Automatic Switching Between Black Inks - Utilizes automatic switching between Regular Black and Matte Black Ink, helping to eliminate wasted ink and time of swapping out ink tanks.
- Print Head System - Dual print head system with a total of 30,720 nozzles
- Borderless Printing - 4-sided edge to edge printing, only with roll media
- Efficiency & Speed - The iPF8100's built-in 80 GB HDD processes jobs fast, and maintains productivity and enables easy unmanned printing.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected; print head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the iPF8100 will automatically compensate by rerouting the ink to functioning nozzles.
|Print Head:||Print Head: PF-03
Technology: FINE (Full-photolithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
Replacement: End user replaceable
|Number of Nozzles:||Nozzles: 30,720
2,560 Nozzles per Color
12 colors total
|Nozzle Pitch:||1,200 dpi|
|Nozzle Recovery System:||Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation|
|Print Resolution:||2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)|
|Ink Type:||Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Gray, Red, Green, Blue, Photo Gray|
|Ink Tanks:||330ml per color (Optional 700ml)|
|Buffer RAM:||384 MB, 80GB Hard Drive|
|Interface:||USB 2.0 High-Speed
Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®)
|Languages:||Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary)|
|Noise Level (Approx.):||Operation: 50 dB (A) or less
Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.6 Bels
(H x W x D):
|74.5" x 38.4" x 45.0|
|Weight:||Approximately 313 lbs with stand|
Paper Handling -
Max. Media Width
Max. Print Length
Max. Media Roll Diameter
Roll Feed: One Roll, front output
Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
Cut Sheet: 8"-44"
59 Feet (18 meters)
Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07-0.8mm
515 mm (JIS B2), 1, 030 mm (JIS B0), 594 mm (ISO A1), 841 mm (ISO A0), 10", 14", 16", 24", 36", 42"
|Power Consumption:||Maximum: 190W or less
Standby 6W or less
Power Off: 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
|Operating Environment:||Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
|User-Replaceable Items:||Item: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-08), Durable Rotary Blade (CT-06)
Ink Tanks PFI-301 (330 ml) / PFI-701 (700 ml): C, M, Y, PC, PM, R, G, B
PFI-302 (330 ml) / PFI-702 (700 ml): BK, MBK, GY, PGY
|Software Included:||Printer Driver 2007, Digital Photo Front-Access, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Printer Driver Extra Kit(Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function|
*For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2007. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon