The FC2250 Large Format flatbed cutting plotter is available in 3 table sizes — 24"x36", 47"x36" and 68.5"x36" table sizes, with optional tool head configurations and material hold-down systems. Dual Head Design features 500 grams and 1000 grams maximum down force for more efficient marking and cutting workflows. With a U.S. list price starting at $14,500.00, the FC2250 comes with a maximum 1kg cutting force for thicker materials.
- Dual Head Design: 500/1000 grams Cutting Force
- 2 Media Hold down methods available: Electrostatic or Vacuum
- Operate in Horizontal or Inclined Model (Vacuum table-horizontal only)
- D-Cut Software imports DXF Data
- Cutting Master Plug-in for Adobe® Illustrator
- 0.118" (3mm) Blade for cutting thicker material up to E FLute
- New Optional Creasing Tool for Corrugated Media
Comes standard with Graphtec's ARMS (Auto Registration Mark Sensor) — the FC2250 series is the most competitive in its class.
The FC2250 large format flatbed cutting plotters are ideal for designers and prototyping in the offset printing - to cut printing blankets, digital printing industries, packaging industry, fashion industry, as well as road sign making, stone & glass sandblasting/etching, electronic film industry, etc.
- Garment Pattern Cutting & Marking
- Shoe Pattern Cutting & Marking
- Package Design Prototyping
- Monument & Stone Sandblast Mask
- Industrial Films for Electronics
- Offset Printing Blanket cutting
- Architectural Model Building
- Reflective Highway and Road Signs
The FC2250 series cutting plotters handle a wide range of media:
- Apparel patterns
- Compressed foam sheets
- Corrugated cardboards
- Packaging samples
- Containers and road signs
- Sandblast rubber templates
- Stencils, gaskets
Creasing tools allow the creasing of Cardboard and Cardstock with up to 1kg of down force!
The FC2250 series is available with different media hold down methods depending on the application requirements: electrostatic adhesion or vacuum suction. A wide range of materials can be cut with great precision, including thin sheet metal for electronic design, chipboard, magnetic sheet or roll, matte board, gasket, marking film, sandblast rubber, high-intensity reflective film, etc.